One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Japanese are always runty and a little simple-minded.’
- ‘The stalks that remain support runty, shriveled buds.’
- ‘At recess, however, a runty student from year nine confronted me.’
- ‘Although compared to the runty gruntings of their contemporaries they sound as forward thinking as Varese, Stockhausen, and Cameo put together.’
- ‘In high school in Miami, he was a runty 5 feet 11 inches and 155 pounds, and too shy to stand up in front of the class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.