One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It used to be that we had to wait until an election year for negative campaigning, rumor-mongering, mud-slinging, and win-at-all-cost consultants.’
- ‘Much of what they passed off as political analysis was little better than rumor-mongering and garbage-peddling.’
- ‘He warned members against rumour-mongering and indiscipline which he said threatened to divide and weaken the party in the district.’
- ‘It is useless to hide the facts or deny the truth - this creates the environment for rumour-mongering to flourish, analysts said.’
- ‘He and some other directors began indulging in witch-hunting and rumour-mongering, knowing fully well that such acts only harm the bank.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.