One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The stone was as clean as Yosemite, but with the rugosity of the rock at Joshua Tree.’
- ‘The reassigned material differs from described species of Exostinus (E. lancensis, E. serratus) in terms of the degree of dermal rugosity.’
- ‘Some rugosity is present on the anterior tips of both fragments, but not on the remainder of the bones as preserved.’
- ‘The talonid basin lacks rugosity and slopes gently downward towards the ectolophid.’
- ‘The tibia is slender but not sinuous, and the fibula lacks a proximal rugosity, both characteristics of Stagonolepis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.