One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tibia is slender but not sinuous, and the fibula lacks a proximal rugosity, both characteristics of Stagonolepis.’
- ‘The reassigned material differs from described species of Exostinus (E. lancensis, E. serratus) in terms of the degree of dermal rugosity.’
- ‘Some rugosity is present on the anterior tips of both fragments, but not on the remainder of the bones as preserved.’
- ‘The talonid basin lacks rugosity and slopes gently downward towards the ectolophid.’
- ‘The stone was as clean as Yosemite, but with the rugosity of the rock at Joshua Tree.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.