One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
youngster, young one, little one, boy, girlView synonyms
- ‘John Lithgow is equally hilarious as the finance-loving ex-husband and bad father saddled with a much younger trophy wife and manic rug rat.’
- ‘So I decided I would help him take care of the little rug rat while he went.’
- ‘We've just got to let those rug rats know who's boss.’
- ‘I've never liked rug rats, and I'm not too crazy about them when they're bigger, either.’
- ‘With that many rug rats running around, Grandpa was a wise man to keep them occupied in some way.’
- ‘If you're tired of tripping over your rug rat, why not get out of the house for a few hours with your little ray of sunshine?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.