One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Drink and drugs and rowdiness are destroying the place.’
- ‘Various initiatives aimed at reducing city-centre crime and rowdiness, including the latest clamp-down on binge drinkers over the Christmas period, appear to be paying off.’
- ‘Under new laws, pubs will be able to apply to stay open longer which it is hoped will curb some of the excessive drinking and rowdiness under the current system.’
- ‘Both towns have problems with alcohol-related rowdiness.’
- ‘The accident emergency department was expecting a busy night with incidents that staff said were usually caused by rowdiness, alcohol and drugs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.