One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The accident emergency department was expecting a busy night with incidents that staff said were usually caused by rowdiness, alcohol and drugs.’
- ‘Under new laws, pubs will be able to apply to stay open longer which it is hoped will curb some of the excessive drinking and rowdiness under the current system.’
- ‘Drink and drugs and rowdiness are destroying the place.’
- ‘Both towns have problems with alcohol-related rowdiness.’
- ‘Various initiatives aimed at reducing city-centre crime and rowdiness, including the latest clamp-down on binge drinkers over the Christmas period, appear to be paying off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.