One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weber saw routinization and mechanization as ultimately destructive, that is, as eroding the spirit and capacity for spontaneous action.’
- ‘It also refers to the routinization of ways in which environmentalism is incorporated in a variety of social interactions.’
- ‘Its vast increase in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and its routinization in the eighteenth occurred in tandem with the growth of the state and the economy.’
- ‘Clearly distinguishing the weekend from the week suggests both a routinisation of time and a contrast between work time and leisure.’
- ‘The schedule of start times is essential to the routinisation of filmgoing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.