One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most successful war-related song, which outsold anything by Dylan, was Sergeant Barry Sadler's rousingly patriotic 1966 hit ‘The Ballad of the Green Berets’.’
- ‘A chorus rousingly sings the full-length anthem for each branch of the military.’
- ‘Clearly, the hope is that moviegoers will find it rousingly topical.’
- ‘The crowd danced and danced and danced along with the band, and a rousingly good time was had by all.’
- ‘It would have been easy for him to write a rousingly romantic biography which glossed over the enormous contradictions of Ryan's career.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.