One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Painting, for him should imitate the roundness of sculptured forms, and architecture, too, must partake of the organic qualities of the human figure.’
- ‘With the region's cool climate producing grapes with low sugar and high acidity, the use of new oak can give the wines more body and roundness.’
- ‘When the hairline is receding, a style that is long and flowing in the back, like Stevie wears, will balance the overall roundness of his facial shape.’
- ‘Is the face's roundness, softness and unthreatening air of friendliness a factor?’
- ‘In the pictures, she could just see the swell of her mother's growing stomach, the roundness of a pregnancy that would later be her, Katy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.