One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Colombian artist Fernando Botero, famous for his rotundly oversized figures, has donated a collection of works of art worth an estimated $250 million to two museums in his native country.’
- ‘His tunes are confidently solid and percussion-heavy, rotundly popping, locking and soaring.’
- ‘His cats are either rotundly ruminative, as in the picture of the wash-day, or predatory.’
- ‘Alfie cuts a fine figure in a rotundly roundabout sort of way, as he sachets and saunters down the high street.’
- ‘To suss this out, Moore slouches rotundly across America, gabbing with anyone and everyone, offering his longtime membership in the NRA as a show of bona fides.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.