One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If a patient has ocular rotatory problems, such as a strabismus, but leaves the midline and attempts to look both right and left, he/she should be considered to have a normal response.’
- ‘They will perform duties from the second stage as field umpires on a rotatory basis.’
- ‘Four of our patients complained of rotatory vertigo induced by loud sounds.’
- ‘Almost 50 years ago, the author noted that the rotatory dispersion of unfolded polypeptide chains depends on the concentration of denaturants.’
- ‘Their ability to generate an upward rotatory moment is compromised by relatively short moment arms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.