One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their ability to generate an upward rotatory moment is compromised by relatively short moment arms.’
- ‘Almost 50 years ago, the author noted that the rotatory dispersion of unfolded polypeptide chains depends on the concentration of denaturants.’
- ‘If a patient has ocular rotatory problems, such as a strabismus, but leaves the midline and attempts to look both right and left, he/she should be considered to have a normal response.’
- ‘They will perform duties from the second stage as field umpires on a rotatory basis.’
- ‘Four of our patients complained of rotatory vertigo induced by loud sounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.