One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Animals on rotationally grazed pastures received ad libitum access to minerals.’
- ‘Alfalfa should be rotationally grazed with short grazing periods (four or five days).’
- ‘The fluidic pump includes a first gear rotationally mounted to the adjacent layer, the first gear having a magnet contained therein.’
- ‘The rotationally felled conifer plantation provides habitat for internationally important populations of nightjar, woodlark, and Dartford warbler.’
- ‘Each male parent was mated to three rotationally selected female parents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.