One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alfalfa should be rotationally grazed with short grazing periods (four or five days).’
- ‘The fluidic pump includes a first gear rotationally mounted to the adjacent layer, the first gear having a magnet contained therein.’
- ‘Each male parent was mated to three rotationally selected female parents.’
- ‘Animals on rotationally grazed pastures received ad libitum access to minerals.’
- ‘The rotationally felled conifer plantation provides habitat for internationally important populations of nightjar, woodlark, and Dartford warbler.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.