One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A local branch of Rotary.
- ‘Overall, Rotary clubs in Britain and Ireland have given more than £6million to the emergency appeal.’
- ‘They've become regular speakers at western Pennsylvania churches, Rotary clubs and schools drumming up support, money and supplies.’
- ‘As the project's name denotes, local Rotary clubs have also played a significant role in raising $500,000 for the $2.8-million project.’
- ‘Each individual Rotary club will then choose a school or youth organisation winner, eligible to take part in an inter-club competition.’
- ‘They put a proposal to the five local Rotary clubs to encourage indigenous people into nursing studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.