One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These four pairs of lemnisci proceed rostrally into the tegmentum of the midbrain.’
- ‘Also, Pax2 expression in the hindbrain shifts rostrally to fuse with its anterior domain in the midbrain.’
- ‘EMG signals show high amplitude spikes both rostrally and caudally, with no contralateral muscle activity and no detectable rostrocaudal lag at the onset of muscle activity.’
- ‘A profusion of white fibers issuing from the ventral aspect of the dentate nucleus converge rostrally to form the main part of the superior cerebellar peduncle.’
- ‘In the midline rostrally are the frontal and spheroid sinuses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.