One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The alpine air infusion will bring the rosiness back to your cheeks.’
- ‘The meat was seared crisp around the edges, with just a hint of rosiness at its center.’
- ‘His wishful forecasts on economic growth were nicknamed Rosy Scenario by his colleagues, but now the Congressional Budget Office has matched his rosiness.’
- ‘Adding to the rosiness of the outside world is an unexpected rise in the friendliness of the vet whom I was apprehensive about seeing earlier in the week.’
- ‘As we move into Black History Month, it is good to remember that Dr. King's message was far more complex than the naïve rosiness to which he's often reduced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.