One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As we move into Black History Month, it is good to remember that Dr. King's message was far more complex than the naïve rosiness to which he's often reduced.’
- ‘The alpine air infusion will bring the rosiness back to your cheeks.’
- ‘Adding to the rosiness of the outside world is an unexpected rise in the friendliness of the vet whom I was apprehensive about seeing earlier in the week.’
- ‘His wishful forecasts on economic growth were nicknamed Rosy Scenario by his colleagues, but now the Congressional Budget Office has matched his rosiness.’
- ‘The meat was seared crisp around the edges, with just a hint of rosiness at its center.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.