One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of software tools that enable an unauthorized user to gain control of a computer system without being detected.
- ‘And, of course, there are reports that the root kit sometimes crashes servers.’
- ‘Tucked away in a hidden directory, the rootkit is supposed to help "cloak" critical files selected by the fingerprint verification function.’
- ‘Today, anything that tries to hide its presence is often refered as a rootkit.’
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream the podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
- ‘Simply click on the arrow above to stream a podcast about rootkits through your browser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.