One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has been a certified Rolfer since 1976.’
- ‘At my first appointment with the Rolfer, I pace the room in my underwear while she studies my movements.’
- ‘Can anyone recommend a good Rolfer?’
- ‘There is a Rolfer in my hometown who advertises that Rolfing brings "a sense of integration and well being."’
- ‘In this treatment, a therapist, or Rolfer, uses her hands and elbows to manipulate the tissues that run through and around your muscles and organs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.