One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I'm so relieved to be back here… I was worried for a bit,’ Asriya admitted, leaning against the balcony and turning to face the Prince, who smiled roguishly.’
- ‘He was roguishly handsome, the kind of handsome that a drunken solider would be in uniform after a hard day on the battlefield.’
- ‘I was sizing up the situation and had just started considering other places to hide when Travis jumped around in front of me and started laughing roguishly at me.’
- ‘Though she addressed the Englishman, her eyes were trained on Theroux, who winked roguishly at her.’
- ‘Pouting in good humor, Griffith reasoned roguishly, ‘Well, you can't blame me for trying, now can you?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.