One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An X-ray photograph.
radiogram, radiograph, x-ray imageView synonyms
- ‘A roentgenogram of the thorax revealed a large mediastinal mass, suggestive of lymph node enlargement.’
- ‘After placement, a chest roentgenogram or barium esophagography is performed to reconfirm stent position.’
- ‘Anteroposterior and lateral roentgenograms, MRI scans, and direct visual inspection were used to screen human cadaveric knee specimens for inclusion in the study.’
- ‘The patient's chest roentgenogram was normal.’
- ‘A woman was admitted to our hospital due to abnormal shadows found on chest roentgenograms, and CT detected a number of pulmonary nodules in whole lung fields.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.