One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for basal cell carcinoma
- ‘She's also prone to sores called rodent ulcers, which also sometimes go away on their own.’
- ‘Also known as a rodent ulcer, this is the most common form of malignant skin cancer.’
- ‘Over a long period of time, this increases the risk of skin cancers, including rodent ulcers, squamous carcinomas and malignant melanomas.’
- ‘As the lesion enlarges, it outgrows its blood supply and ulcerates, forming a so-called rodent ulcer.’
- ‘The enlargement of the liver was usually noted clinically, once thought to be due to secondary growths from a rodent ulcer of the face, once regarded as hypertrophic cirrhosis.’
rodent ulcer/ˈrōdnt ˈəlsər/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.