One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A documentary about rock music and musicians.
- ‘It doesn't set out to be an Oscar-winning rockumentary, and is all the more enjoyable because of it.’
- ‘In reality, one should consider this a companion piece to the road rockumentary released last year.’
- ‘This rockumentary follows the band from the departure of its longtime bassist right on through the band's near demise under the weight of the singer's ego and the guitarist's rehab stint.’
- ‘In an opening moment in the rockumentary, a solitary video camera captures the band leader trying to schedule a recording with his longtime musical cohort and friend.’
- ‘In 20 years, if there's some kind of rockumentary and they want to interview my withered old form about how crazy it was back in the '90s, I'd totally be into it.’
1970s: from rock + documentary.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.