One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for spiny lobster
- ‘In its rock lobster factory, the company also processes and packs rock lobster for small quota holders who have a vessel and a quota but no processing facilities of their own.’
- ‘For main course try fettucini with rabbit and artichoke or rock lobster with Barolo butter.’
- ‘Part of $4 million allocated by the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation would aid research into minimising leg loss in rock lobsters.’
- ‘The chilli fish was moist and not too spicy, while the rock lobsters were very flavoursome and also juicy.’
- ‘He said the council will also set the total allowable catch for the 2001 and 2002 season for rock lobster.’
rock lobster/räk ˈläbstər/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.