One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Over 160 robots were entered in the contest, with participants ranging from elementary school students to full-time roboticists.’
- ‘I think roboticists would do much better to focus on developing more automatons for the house.’
- ‘Roboticists insist, with some credibility, that their creations will be smarter and more able than humans in a few decades.’
- ‘Really though, I think roboticists would do much better to focus on developing more automatons for the house.’
- ‘One of the discoverers was a roboticist famous for studying the gaits of everything from cockroaches to humans, in an attempt to perfect robotic walking.’
- ‘The Japanese roboticist noticed something interesting: The more humanlike his robots became, the more people were attracted to them, but only up to a point.’
- ‘What the book really illustrates is the diversity of approaches that roboticists take when deciding on how to build a thinking robot.’
- ‘He's been called the world's greatest living roboticist.’
- ‘In real life, creativity is a trait that roboticists and computer scientists dearly desire to design into their machines.’
- ‘Roboticists constantly argue about how to create the best guidance and collision-avoidance artificial intelligence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.