One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Really.‘I rly hope everyone is OK!’‘that's not rly the point’as submodifier ‘the price is pretty reasonable and the food is rly good’
- ‘Nice post, I rly enjoyed reading it.’
- ‘Football can be rly confusing to old guys, don't worry, Joe!’
- ‘Oh, and he adds "This is a singing competition." O rly?’
- ‘Rly, Toronto showed some serious grit keeping the game competitive.’
- ‘He sounds like a rly good singer but he's still kinda hardcore but not screamy.’
- ‘She rly doesn't care about her appearance or weight at all.’
- ‘Thanks 4 support guys, rly.’
- ‘I am not rly into his music tho.’
- ‘In that pic the exposure is rly bad because this is a photo of the dress on the wedding day.’
- ‘From what people say he's rly good.’
Railway.‘Great Central Rly’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.