Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Really.‘I rly hope everyone is ok!’‘that's not rly the point’[as submodifier] ‘the price is pretty reasonable and the food is rly good’
- ‘I am not rly into his music tho.’
- ‘Nice post, I rly enjoyed reading it.’
- ‘She rly doesn't care about her appearance or weight at all.’
- ‘Football can be rly confusing to old guys, don't worry, Joe!’
- ‘In that pic the exposure is rly bad because this is a photo of the dress on the wedding day.’
- ‘He sounds like a rly good singer but he's still kinda hardcore but not screamy.’
- ‘Thanks 4 support guys, rly.’
- ‘Rly, Toronto showed some serious grit keeping the game competitive.’
- ‘Oh, and he adds "This is a singing competition." O rly?’
- ‘From what people say he's rly good.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.