One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Italian restaurant.
- ‘They will explore the age-old monuments, shop till they drop or sample some traditional Italian fare at an authentic ristorante.’
- ‘Whether you are dining in a no-frills trattoria or a more formal ristorante, owners and chefs invariably take pride in sourcing the best seasonal produce.’
- ‘My two favourites are Le Restaurant and the Italian ristorante, J & A's.’
- ‘A ristorante usually posts its menu in the window so one can see what is available before going inside.’
- ‘Although we live in a very small town there is a wonderful bakery, a small grocery store that would qualify as a gourmet shop in the United States, and an excellent ristorante and pizzeria, all within five minutes walk.’
- ‘This ristorante is fantastic, and is so welcoming too!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.