One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Italian restaurant.
- ‘A ristorante usually posts its menu in the window so one can see what is available before going inside.’
- ‘Although we live in a very small town there is a wonderful bakery, a small grocery store that would qualify as a gourmet shop in the United States, and an excellent ristorante and pizzeria, all within five minutes walk.’
- ‘Whether you are dining in a no-frills trattoria or a more formal ristorante, owners and chefs invariably take pride in sourcing the best seasonal produce.’
- ‘My two favourites are Le Restaurant and the Italian ristorante, J & A's.’
- ‘This ristorante is fantastic, and is so welcoming too!’
- ‘They will explore the age-old monuments, shop till they drop or sample some traditional Italian fare at an authentic ristorante.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.