- another term for RNase
- ‘Barnase is an extracellular ribonuclease produced by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.’
- ‘By 1950, the list of products included deoxyribonuclease, erythrogenic toxins, fibrinolysin, haemolysin, hyaluronidase, leucocidin, lipoproteinase, proteinase, ribonuclease, streptodornase, and streptokinase.’
- ‘Such restrictions in the conformational freedom imposed by denaturants have been suggested through analyses of x-ray B-factors for lysozyme, ribonuclease A, and dihydrofolate reductase.’
- ‘The unfolding pathway was compared with that of the parent enzyme ribonuclease A (RNase A), and a model was devised to assess the importance of the dissociation in the unfolding.’
- ‘Coding-sequence nucleotide substitution is an important mechanism driving the differential adaptive evolution of species and has been studied most notably in hemoglobin, ribonuclease, and lysozyme.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.