One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for RNase
- ‘Barnase is an extracellular ribonuclease produced by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.’
- ‘Such restrictions in the conformational freedom imposed by denaturants have been suggested through analyses of x-ray B-factors for lysozyme, ribonuclease A, and dihydrofolate reductase.’
- ‘Coding-sequence nucleotide substitution is an important mechanism driving the differential adaptive evolution of species and has been studied most notably in hemoglobin, ribonuclease, and lysozyme.’
- ‘The unfolding pathway was compared with that of the parent enzyme ribonuclease A (RNase A), and a model was devised to assess the importance of the dissociation in the unfolding.’
- ‘By 1950, the list of products included deoxyribonuclease, erythrogenic toxins, fibrinolysin, haemolysin, hyaluronidase, leucocidin, lipoproteinase, proteinase, ribonuclease, streptodornase, and streptokinase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.