One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But this sort of abstract use of hooks in the context of beat-heavy but rhythmless compositions somehow comes together in a really viscerally graspable way.’
- ‘The pervasive mood and rhythmless, glitch-driven complexity of the album make it at least somewhat enjoyable, if only as background music, but that's about the best that can be said for it.’
- ‘The music is stark and odd, composed largely of out-of-tune singing, rhythmless guitar plucking, and merciless assaults on a piano.’
- ‘She paused long enough to let the change of direction take effect, then resumed the rapid, rhythmless speech.’
- ‘Their prose is certainly noticeable, filled as it is with cliches of all kinds, mistakes of all kinds, rhythmless sentences and paragraphs, repetition in sentence structure, and unintended word repetition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.