One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lower plant of the division Rhodophyta; a red alga.
- ‘The question mark indicates the uncertain origin of the beta-tubulin sequence ascribed to the rhodophyte Porphyra purpurea.’
- ‘The present study provides a large data set that will allow us to test these hypotheses in context with the phylogeny of the rhodophyte order the Bangiales.’
- ‘Almost all living rhodophytes are multicellular.’
- ‘For two important groups, rhodophytes and stramenopiles, we combined more distantly related taxa, since the monophyly of these groups has not been questioned.’
- ‘The cells of rhodophytes are commonly covered by a slimy outer sheath.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.