One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sheer number of referrals demonstrates a clear need for an appropriately funded centre for anosmia and related rhinological problems.’
- ‘This is the journal and website of the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.’
- ‘All patients underwent rhinological evaluation including symptoms questionnaire, endoscopy, CT scan, allergy tests and nasal cytology.’
- ‘For more accurate diagnosis, the rhinological patient must be able to follow a precise diagnostic work-up, where family history must not be excluded, in addition to thorough clinical history.’
- ‘We concluded with type A consistency that hospital stay was shorter and diabetes insipidus and rhinological complications were less frequent in the endoscopy group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.