One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of rheumatism, arthritis, and other disorders of the joints, muscles, and ligaments.
- ‘On an established test of medical literacy, 15% of patients attending one hospital rheumatology clinic were found to be illiterate.’
- ‘Dr. Handelsman, a specialist in rheumatology and internal medicine, examined Ms. Mitchell in July 2001 at Dr. Chin's request.’
- ‘There is a four year waiting list for rheumatology in the Western Health Board.’
- ‘They recruited more than 100 patients who met American College of Rheumatology criteria for fibromyalgia from referrals to a London teaching hospital's rheumatology clinic.’
- ‘Referral to specialties such as orthopaedics, rheumatology, or maxillofacial surgery was linked to the small minority of patients with pain or sensory symptoms as the initial symptom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.