One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here, my patients expect to see a rheumatologist for their arthritis, a dermatologist for their acne, and a cardiologist for their chest pain, even if it clearly is not coming from their heart.’
- ‘The goal of the expert patient programme is not to turn people with Parkinson's disease into amateur neurologists or people with arthritis into hobby rheumatologists, setting them up to bully and compete with their doctors.’
- ‘We involved rheumatologists because students working in rheumatology meet patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthropathy.’
- ‘He was referred to a paediatric rheumatologist who diagnosed him as having symmetrical polyarticular arthritis because of involvement of shoulders, knees, and ankles.’
- ‘All of my patients who see orthopedists or rheumatologists for their tendonitis or arthritis come back with Celebrex or Vioxx rather than ibuprofen or naproxen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.