One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lacking the rhesus factor.
- ‘If a baby is rhesus positive but the mother is rhesus negative, then the mother could become sensitive to the baby's blood.’
- ‘Blood group women who have a rhesus negative blood group may need to have an injection to prevent problems for subsequent pregnancies.’
- ‘They've all got green or hazel eyes, they can drink the most amazing amount, and they've got this weird blood group called rhesus negative.’
- ‘But if the mother is rhesus negative and the father is rhesus positive, it could lead to problems if the baby is also rhesus positive.’
- ‘I waddled my way round to the ante natal clinic to have a routine rhesus negative injection but a 30 min appointment took 2 hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.