One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lacking the rhesus factor.
- ‘They've all got green or hazel eyes, they can drink the most amazing amount, and they've got this weird blood group called rhesus negative.’
- ‘But if the mother is rhesus negative and the father is rhesus positive, it could lead to problems if the baby is also rhesus positive.’
- ‘I waddled my way round to the ante natal clinic to have a routine rhesus negative injection but a 30 min appointment took 2 hours.’
- ‘Blood group women who have a rhesus negative blood group may need to have an injection to prevent problems for subsequent pregnancies.’
- ‘If a baby is rhesus positive but the mother is rhesus negative, then the mother could become sensitive to the baby's blood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.