One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then, to add to their claim as revivers, Farron Gorey picked a ball off the ruck and with one step launched an enormous kick out of the centre which seemed to pass through the posts for a major.’
- ‘It is the flavour you want in a classic Margarita, the great tequila cocktail that blends fresh lime juice, salt, triple sec and tequila into a razor-edged reviver that can pick up the longest day.’
- ‘Hong Kong's unemployment rate dropped marginally in April to a 17-month low of 7.1 per cent, helped by the twin economic revivers of tourism and consumer spending.’
- ‘We saw ourselves not as builders from scratch, but as revivers of a great (but not perfect) tradition that had existed not only in our country but also in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Morocco and elsewhere.’
- ‘‘We want to raise the profile of driver fatigue and the importance to take advantage of driver reviver stops or just to take a break and have a cup of coffee if you are feeling tired while driving,’ she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.