One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the play has none of the socio-political force of The Daughter-in-Law which shortly followed it, it remains a highly revivable curiosity.’
- ‘Warner and Lazaridis are creating for the Royal Opera a production which has a very handsome look, a production which is eminently revivable with a series of different casts.’
- ‘I'm not sure if it's really revivable, but I LOVE the show!’
- ‘But with a flush of risk capital available, fund operators say that cheap and easy deals are drying up fast, which often leaves investors competing on bids to buy companies that are deemed revivable.’
- ‘Carl Maria von Weber was here in the 1800s, penning most of his eminently revivable opera Silvana in Stuttgart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.