One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under such a rule, even detentions at a military base in Iraq, Afghanistan or South Korea - as well as Guantanamo - would be reviewable in U.S. courts.’
- ‘The judiciary will not take jurisdiction over cases if Congress provides that judicial decisions are subject to revision by the legislature or reviewable by executive officials who would carry it out.’
- ‘As the Board of Property Assessment must certify each decision made by the hearing officers, any decision made by a hearing officer is reviewable by the Board of Property Assessment.’
- ‘Section 303 of the act stipulates that ‘any objection by the President to an individual serving as an inspector… shall not be reviewable in any court’.’
- ‘At the Packers-Lions game, FOX analyst Bill Maas is questioning on air whether an incompletion/interception situation is reviewable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.