One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of DNA from an RNA template in reverse transcription.See also transcriptase
- ‘Reverse transcription is generally catalyzed in vivo by reverse transcriptases encoded by autonomous endogenous retrotransposons.’
- ‘Names refer to the accession numbers of the nucleotide sequences that encode the corresponding reverse transcriptases (RTs).’
- ‘However, most other organisms also have homologous recombination, and many or most other eukaryotes contain reverse transcriptases.’
- ‘Ono et al. showed the effects of baicalein on the activity of various reverse transcriptases.’
- ‘The branch points where no bootstrap values appear are statistically unsupported, although congruent with other phylogenetic analyses of reverse transcriptases’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.