One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Officials have targeted 750 acres for revegetation each year for the next half-century.’
- ‘If there was any significant recovery, it probably resulted from spontaneous regrowth rather than artificial revegetation and artificial erosion control.’
- ‘The Forest Service's ongoing programs of revegetation, more refined techniques of range management, and declining numbers of livestock have all assisted in the recovery of the Wasatch Plateau.’
- ‘From safaris to ski tours to revegetation projects, Sierra Club Outings has a trip for you.’
- ‘In the U.S., state reclamation laws call for revegetation, area cleanup and protection of surface and groundwater.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.