One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not to mention today's specials: a dishwasher that thinks it's Niagara Falls and several chairs so overdue for reupholstery that houseguests have taken to politely asking where they can make donations.’
- ‘During the twentieth century particularly, much good work from the past has been lost, either by reupholstery of the wrong kind or because economically careful restoration has not been possible.’
- ‘A good reupholstery job is often nearly as expensive as a new piece of furniture - which is understandable, since it should be like new when it is done.’
- ‘Patrick Mabaso, a successfully rehabilitated prisoner and the founder and manager of the reupholstery project at the church, is a prime example.’
- ‘To increase automotive safety, I installed seat belts and Jesus tapestry reupholstery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.