One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Disease of the retina which results in impairment or loss of vision.
- ‘Persons with any form of diabetes may develop diabetic retinopathy.’
- ‘Diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy may be related to too much sorbitol in the cells of the eyes and nerves.’
- ‘Management of the risk factors in diabetes retinopathy is more important to have a good life.’
- ‘And finally, oxygen therapy given to sustain the lives of premature infants can cause retinopathy of prematurity, causing permanent vision loss or blindness.’
- ‘An eye examination is called for once a year to ensure that diabetes has not resulted in retinopathy, which could lead to blindness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.