One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Later in the course, the affected skin becomes widely hyperpigmented and atrophic with only the borders showing a reticular pattern.’
- ‘A thin lamina propria composed of collagenous, elastic, and reticular fibers may harbor accumulations of lymphocytes, which play an important role in safeguarding the body from inhaled pathogenic organisms.’
- ‘Mitotic figures are variably present, and tumor aggregates may extend into the reticular dermis or even subcutaneous fat.’
- ‘Collagen and reticular fibers stain blue; elastic fibers, yellow or pink; nuclei, fibrin, and neuroglial fibrils, red.’
- ‘In the subacute stage, the most common radiographic abnormality is a fine reticular or reticulonodular pattern involving both lungs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.