One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Insecticidal boric acid is a low toxicity insecticide and fire retarder used in other insulation materials.’
- ‘Also, since air retarders and vapor diffusion retarders serve different functions and have distinct characteristics, it may be more practical to install them as separate systems.’
- ‘A vapor retarder in this location would reduce the amount of moisture that diffuses into the wall cavity.’
- ‘The drivers are taught to use engine retarders instead of brakes, and if they have to use the brakes, to tap them lightly.’
- ‘Contractors are also encouraged to use evaporation retarders when weather conditions could cause excessive water evaporation from the slab.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.