One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A reorganization of a company with a view to achieving greater efficiency and profit, or to adapt to a changing market.
- ‘He specializes in leading complex company restructurings and management turnarounds.’
- ‘Many more bankruptcies and restructurings are on the horizon, predict experts.’
- ‘There has been a flurry of asset restructurings in recent months.’
- ‘He's also struggled to find the right corporate organization, with three restructurings in four years.’
- ‘Regulatory changes allowing foreign banks and firms to own local financial institutions and firms were called for to provide fresh sources of capital in such reorganizations and restructurings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.