One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In '99, players removed the speed restrainers from carts and tried to add a few thrills to their free time.’
- ‘It is time to identify the ineffective policies and real restrainers to the provision of affordable housing and stop the generalisation that the local landowner is always to blame.’
- ‘Most of my experiments were based on the usual rules: a developer needs, beside the ‘developing agent, ‘a preservative, an accelerator, and sometimes a restrainer.’’
- ‘Rats were restrained by putting them in cylindrical restrainers 5.5 cm in inner diameter and 20 cm in length, with small holes in the front end for ventilation.’
- ‘Hurriedly, Brant threw off the hands of his restrainers and flew across the room to the door.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.