One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘How is the restorationist movement affecting liturgical renewal?’
- ‘One was the restorationist impulse, the impulse to order contemporary church life as closely as possible to the life of New Testament churches.’
- ‘The first theme or norm that emerges from restorationist authors is ‘continuity.’’
- ‘We know so much, we long for that which we don't know - hence the desire for ‘mystery’ among many young, conservative, restorationist Catholics who hunger for a past idyllic church.’
- ‘As Komonchak has observed, it is wrong to regard Ratzinger as a restorationist in the sense of one who desires to return the church to its preconciliar, neoscholastic days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.