One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is certainly no principle that, for public policy reasons or for other reasons, there can never be restitutionary claims for recovery of taxes wrongly paid.’
- ‘If a person is found to be a fiduciary and has withheld material information, the approach to damages is restitutionary.’
- ‘Broadly speaking, the entire field of liability may be divided according to its purposes into criminal, tortious, contractual and restitutionary.’
- ‘The action is not restitutionary; the claimant seeks compensation for wrongdoing.’
- ‘What of claims in knowing receipt, arguably restitutionary in nature, as opposed to dishonest assistance?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.