One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is certainly no principle that, for public policy reasons or for other reasons, there can never be restitutionary claims for recovery of taxes wrongly paid.’
- ‘The action is not restitutionary; the claimant seeks compensation for wrongdoing.’
- ‘What of claims in knowing receipt, arguably restitutionary in nature, as opposed to dishonest assistance?’
- ‘Broadly speaking, the entire field of liability may be divided according to its purposes into criminal, tortious, contractual and restitutionary.’
- ‘If a person is found to be a fiduciary and has withheld material information, the approach to damages is restitutionary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.