One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even the noise or light of an electric clock will keep you from sleeping restfully.’
- ‘The house is so restfully quiet she can hear the crickets chirping in the bushes outside, and the slight rattle of the teapot cover as her water bubbles to a boil on the stove.’
- ‘Keeping your baby's room dark at naptime may help her sleep more restfully.’
- ‘I turn restfully under my ample bedding, nestling my sumptuous pillows into shape as the soft twirping of Ecuadorian birdsong echoes from the garden, soothing me into a state of deeper slumber.’
- ‘She passed into cool twilight; her eye traveled restfully over old mosaics, gold on blue, dull red on gold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.