One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The passage formed by the mouth, nose, throat, and lungs, through which air passes during breathing.
- ‘The herb's primary internal application is a supportive therapy for colds and chronic infections of the respiratory tract and lower urinary tract.’
- ‘Ozone is a toxic gas which in large quantities can cause irreversible damage to lung tissue and the respiratory tract.’
- ‘As powder is inhaled, it can sensitize an individual through the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.’
- ‘These fumes are toxic and may have irritating effects on mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and eyes.’
- ‘The common cold is a contagious viral infection of the upper respiratory tract affecting the nose and the throat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.