One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hyaline membrane disease
- ‘However, pulmonary complications can be significant and include effusion, empyema, pneumothorax, and respiratory distress syndrome.’
- ‘Other findings may include skin ulcers, sore throat, pleural effusions, pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.’
- ‘Trauma is another cause of the acute respiratory distress syndrome, and traumatic brain injury causes neurogenic pulmonary edema.’
- ‘Absorption through the lungs as a result of breathing aerosolised ricin leads to serious lung damage, including pulmonary oedema, pneumonia, and adult respiratory distress syndrome.’
- ‘This cascade of events may lead to primary graft dysfunction, which represents a spectrum of injury ranging from mild pulmonary edema to a clinical picture similar to the acute respiratory distress syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.