One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting respiration or the organs of respiration.‘respiratory disease’
- ‘We transferred the patient to the intensive care unit for respiratory and inotropic support.’
- ‘Cigarette smoke is a short term respiratory irritant that should be avoided altogether by people with asthma.’
- ‘On arrival at the emergency department he had a high respiratory rate and haemoptysis.’
- ‘A cough may also be caused by inflammation of the upper respiratory track due to a viral infection due to the common cold or flu.’
- ‘Breathing problems are considered to be those that affect the respiratory system below the vocal cords.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.