One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.‘his films show remarkable technical resourcefulness’
- ‘A media plan is a lot of things: part innovation, part resourcefulness, part luck.’
- ‘I will look to the resourcefulness of business to help solve some of the problems we confront.’
- ‘In many situations, it is limited only by the resourcefulness of the project team.’
- ‘The indomitable resourcefulness of these children shines through.’
- ‘What stood out when I was there wasn't their poverty but their perseverance and resourcefulness.’
- ‘What they lack in trappings, they've made up for in resourcefulness, particularly in the area of sales.’
- ‘Whenever you come across a foolproof premise, you must take into account the inexhaustible resourcefulness of the world's fools.’
- ‘Every time she is on screen, her resourcefulness commands you pay attention to her.’
- ‘The title of the first poem refers to the resourcefulness required to ride out tropical storms.’
- ‘Mosquitoes are marvels of resourcefulness—one variety, Aedes communis, can handily survive sub-zero Arctic winters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.