One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using space resourcefully is a recurring theme of the project.’
- ‘He resourcefully fashioned a brush using hair from his cat's tail, while his mother and accommodating Indians provided the fledgling painter with a rudimentary palette of primary colors.’
- ‘His discussion of social movements takes the form of dichotomies, each side resourcefully incorporating rhetorical or counter-rhetorical language.’
- ‘The club was designed and built by three fifth-year students who resourcefully begged and scavenged materials.’
- ‘Eutrophication or the ways to clean up wastewater and utilise them resourcefully was clearly brought out by the students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.