One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The club was designed and built by three fifth-year students who resourcefully begged and scavenged materials.’
- ‘Eutrophication or the ways to clean up wastewater and utilise them resourcefully was clearly brought out by the students.’
- ‘His discussion of social movements takes the form of dichotomies, each side resourcefully incorporating rhetorical or counter-rhetorical language.’
- ‘Using space resourcefully is a recurring theme of the project.’
- ‘He resourcefully fashioned a brush using hair from his cat's tail, while his mother and accommodating Indians provided the fledgling painter with a rudimentary palette of primary colors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.